(Stupid in Love #3)
Publication date: September 10th 2015
Genres: New Adult, Romance
Bestselling new adult author Cindy Miles is set to capture the hearts of STUPID GIRL fans again with the grand finale of the Stupid in Love series, featuring Memory and Jace.
That’s how I refer to the guys who’ve had the bad fortune to fall for me. They only see long legs that they wish were wrapped around them, a cat-like smile, and the reckless abandon to take on any wild dare. It’s all a game to me. Show me a bridge, and I’ll leap over the side. Give me a car, and I’ll race it. Give me a heart, and I’ll break it. I always win. I even showed Death who was boss a long time ago.
Or so I thought.
Now, time is running out, and I’m losing fast…and big. I met someone. Jace Beaumont. He’s smart, and good, and I dream about spending days exploring the summit of his perfect lips. But, I’m a grenade. I know I should leave him be. I can’t.
Study, class, work, repeat. That’s all I have time for. At twenty-five years old, I have a bit more mileage on me than the average college freshman. But, that’s what happens when you spend your youth drinking, partying, and bagging girls like it’s a full-time job. Now, I have goals. There’s just one kink in my plans. Her name is Memory. She’s every guy’s dream girl. She’s intoxicating. She’s trouble. I want to stay away. I can’t.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Cindy_Miles_Stupid_Love_New_Adult_Romance?id=xJEgCgAAQBAJ
Q&A Interview for Book Blitz –
1. The main character of STUPID LOVE has a bit of an odd name, Memory. Where did you get that name from and what significance does it hold? Years ago my husband and I had one of our first cars insured at a small town company and the girl working the desk was named Memory [Symbol] I always thought she had such an interesting name! Although I’ve written many books, this is the first time the name really fit a heroine. As the story goes, it does hold a double meaning. She’s fought a life-threatening disease and won, and she plans on making each memory in her life count! [Symbol]
2. Memory is described as a bit of a wild child. How did the process for writing her character differ from creating your previous heroines in the series, Olivia and Harper? Olivia and Harper both had horrible things happen to them in their past, and the events were caused by another person. Memory’s significant past came at the hand of fate, not another person’s ruthless act. Overcoming it made her strong, though, just as Olivia and Harper’s did. But it also made Memory complacent. Writing her wild-child mannerisms was entirely a blast! She just lives each moment as though it was her last, and doesn’t take her loved ones for granted.
3. Memory zip lines, swing from bridges, and a few other things that would make most people have heart palpations. What is the most adventuresome thing you’ve ever done? How did you weave that experience into STUPID LOVE? Hmmm…I’d love to think I was once a daredevil! I did grow up on the river, and I water skied, etc. I’ve climbed crumbling castles. But I don’t think I’m quite as daring as Memory! It’s fun imagining it though!
4. What is your favorite line from STUPID LOVE? Wow—there are a lot! But “I am so in crazy with you” stands out.[Symbol]
5. What makes Jace Beaumont the perfect match for Memory? As my grandma used to say, “he is the sugar in her tomato sauce” Lol! Jace grounds Memory, I think. He shows her how to love deeply. [Symbol]
6. What’s your next project on the horizon? I’m not quite sure yet! I’m playing around with a few ideas including another New Adult, or a YA perhaps. [Symbol]
7. Lightning Round! Answer the following prompts with the first thing that comes to mind:
a. Vacation is best at the beach or in the mountains? Beach
b. Is everything better with bacon? Of course!
c. What’s your favorite social media venue to interact with readers? Facebook
d. What’s the last book you read? Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. Excellent!
e. Kimmel, Fallon, or past your bedtime? OMG FALLON!
f. Besides the main couples in the Stupid in Love series—Olivia and Brax, Harper and Kane, and Memory and Jace—who was your most favorite character to write? I loved Jilly in Stupid Girl, and I adored his old pal Jasper in Stupid Love!
g. Favorite musician of all time? No way! Too difficult! But one of my top 5 is Freddy Mercury [Symbol] Steve Tyler [Symbol]
h. Favorite place to write? On my porch swing [Symbol]
Hang out with Cindy on her Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/officialcindymilesfanpage, on Twitter@CindyMilesBooks, or check out her website: http://www.cindy-miles.com/!